The place you’d rather be
Hotel Keryas is neighbor with Naqsh-e Jahan Square and it is also situated exactly at the foot of the turquoise dome of the Shah mosque. It can be claimed that no such experience in Isfahan comes at all!
Here, after having breakfast in the pretty yard and at the foot of that marvelous and immense turquoise, just by stepping out of Keryas, you will find yourself in the ancient Isfahan.
If you are going to visit Naqsh-e Jahan Square, it can be reached within 2 or 3 minutes by walk. And, if you are looking forward to visit other historical and ancient monuments of Isfahan, they will all be in a short distance that can be accessed by cheerful pace.
Just have a look at the list below to find out that choosing Keryas Hotel is an unforgettable stay in Isfahan that you can feel yourself in Safavid era:
- Shah Mosque: In neighborhood
- Ālī Qāpū Palace: 6 minutes by walk
- Jameh Mosque: 10 minutes by car
- Chehel Sotoun: 11 minutes by walk
- Hasht Behesht: 12 minutes by walk
- Vank Cathedral: 13 minutes by car
- Lonban Mosque: 13 minutes by car
- Chaharbagh School: 14 minutes by walk
- Hakim Mosque: 15 minutes by walk
- Si-o-se-pol: 25 minutes by walk
- Khaju Bridge: 30 minutes by walk